Tuesday, 21 May 2013

Daily photos of Sunny

"It was raining outside and i did not came in early as i can."
"Let's take a bath."
"But.. Okay.."

She was sick and lose her weight on 5 months old.


"Will you stay here longer than yesterday?"
"Ok stay more 10 minutes."

"It's too short. Bring me back home."
" The day after tomorrow."

She had discharged from Bettie clince after ligation operation.

She loves to go for beach a walk.

Those puffy cheeky face. I went home at midnight 12 o'clock and she still waiting me.

"Scissors legs"

Dog is always lovely. They willing to be your listener when you're talking to them.
They can know our feeling through words. And this was her expression when I said " We're going to Lutong Beach
only if Weather is fine."



First and A must Training when Sunny was 4 months old.

After bath, she took a nap instead of just finished 'bath war' ..

Whenever I craving food in the kitchen, she will always be like that..

This is her new toy and first game once i step in home!

No comments :

Post a Comment